To support Bahlsens the Biscuit companies “They're a Little Bit Fancy” TV campaign we were asked to produce various online and offline marketing materials. This campaign would roll out over several months with scheduled promotions and competitions for the consumer as well as promotions and incentives for the trade.
What We Did
Firstly we established a consistent style moving forward to build awareness and synergy with the TV advertisement, creating and manipulating supplied assets to form a campaign library.
- 3d pack generation for all flavour variants of Choco Leibniz from flat artwork
- 3d pack and case generation from flat artwork for Choco Leibniz Milk Snack pack
- Print adverts for both trade and consumer
- Supermarket specific assets and promotions
- In-store shelf wobblers and strips
- Online responsive banner adverts
- Social media-based competitions.
A co-ordinated and strategic campaign to drive sales and awareness through all channels over a period of months.
Other Case Studies
An Alarming Outcome with WordPress
Read our latest case study for a WordPress project for a website for our new client Fairlea Online.
A Rebrand for New Markets
Take a look at the case study for our retail client where we updated the Shopify store to reflect changes in their ingredients and identified and targeted new business channels.