Ocado Supplier Event Support
Bahlsen biscuit company had booked an Ocado Supplier event to highlight their biscuit ranges. A supplier event is a promotional microsite within Ocado.com for clients to showcase, range, products and brand under a common theme or proposition. The theme was quickly identified as the new brand styling - it was our task to create all elements to deliver a consistent and coordinated experience for the online consumer.
What We Did
We have created multiple Ocado Supplier Events in the past for Bahlsen and our experience was paramount in the project management of this brief to ensure all assets were delivered on time and to the exact requirements.
An upmarket, simple and understated Supplier Event, promoting sales while also raising awareness of the new pack design and colours.
- Established all-new brand/variant/pack colours and styles.
- Ensure consistent positioning and size relevant to the pack variants and also their relationship with each other.
- Restrict non-essential information on each banner - no loud overt selling - lets the packs and quality do the talking. The pack must always be the hero.
- Adapt the design as size allows on various devices and dimensions.
- Check that the user journey will display the correct banners through all stages of the user experience.
- Brand awareness
Other Case Studies
An Alarming Outcome with WordPress
Read our latest case study for a WordPress project for a website for our new client Fairlea Online.
A Rebrand for New Markets
Take a look at the case study for our retail client where we updated the Shopify store to reflect changes in their ingredients and identified and targeted new business channels.