SPP Pumps initiated an Employee Engagement Survey with the assistance of a major employee benefits supplier. The results highlighted a number of key areas that they needed to address.
Red Ant Solutions were asked to conceive, design and deploy an on-going programme of communications to all company employees that would clearly demonstrate the progress being made
What We Did
- Initial meeting with client to identify the core aims of the communication programme
- Brainstorm meeting to agree core communication message, channels and style
- Developed programme plan incorporating frequency, publication dates and logistics
- Developed concepts and finalised chosen idea across the three identified components –
- Newsletter, Posters and e-Comms.
- Print managed
- On-going programme management
- Employees feel that they are being kept fully advised
- Regular communications ensure focus from all areas of the business
Other Case Studies
An Alarming Outcome with WordPress
Read our latest case study for a WordPress project for a website for our new client Fairlea Online.
A Rebrand for New Markets
Take a look at the case study for our retail client where we updated the Shopify store to reflect changes in their ingredients and identified and targeted new business channels.