SPP Pumps has experienced significant sales growth over recent years and there was a distinct possibility that they would reach the magical figure of £100 million turnover or orders during 2013.
Red Ant Solutions were asked to develop an internal communications programme that would act as both a stimulus to assist sales focus as well as inform of progress to date. This campaign would run from early September to the year end
What We Did
- Initial meeting with client to identify the core aims of the communication programme
- Brainstorm meeting to develop ideas for the style of the campaign. We decided on an ‘Amazing Facts’ concept that focussed on the 100 million theme
- Developed concepts that would work across the necessary channels
- Designed a range of communications from the selected concept that would be deployed as A2 posters and e-comms
- Developed programme plan incorporating frequency, publication dates and logistics. The campaign consisted of 10 different poster designs.
- Print managed
- On-going logistics and programme management
- High awareness build of the company’s push to reach £100million
- Stimulated strong interest in the programme
Other Case Studies
An Alarming Outcome with WordPress
Read our latest case study for a WordPress project for a website for our new client Fairlea Online.
A Rebrand for New Markets
Take a look at the case study for our retail client where we updated the Shopify store to reflect changes in their ingredients and identified and targeted new business channels.