Could you be our next SEO Account Manager?
We are looking for a dedicated and motivated Account Manager to join our Digital Marketing team ⚡
Do you have experience of the key pillars of SEO including onsite and offsite optimisation, a fundamental understanding of technical SEO, know how to build a brand's awareness through content generation and most importantly are looking for your next challenge in your career? Then we'd love to hear from you! 😊
£25,000.00 – 30,000.00 per year depending on experience
Let us tell you a little bit about us
We are an award-winning and integrated Digital Marketing Agency with a strong background in delivering meaningful, high-quality B2B and B2C marketing communications across a wide range of business sectors. We’re a highly experienced bunch specialising in website design, SEO, paid advertising, social media and rebranding.
With a vast range of clients, the workday is full and varied at Red Ant Solutions. As an SEO Account Manager, you will be working alongside experienced digital marketers whilst taking full ownership of your clients. You will support their goals and objectives by creating, managing and delivering SEO campaigns whilst providing a day-to-day consultancy service. You will report directly to the Digital Marketing Manager and be their right hand person working with them in leading the SEO team forward.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with various client business objectives to optimise existing content and uncover new opportunities
- On-going website auditing including technical, content, keyword and backlink audits
- Demonstrate initiative with ongoing awareness of industry trends and opportunities
- Creating and delivering impactful and measurable SEO campaigns
- Writing various content for blog posts and websites
- Client account management - forming long-lasting relationships, getting involved in video calls/face-to-face meetings.
- 2 years minimum agency experience
- Educated to at least degree level or possess equivalent experience
- Experience and knowledge of current digital marketing reporting platforms, techniques and strategies
- The ability to work independently without supervision but also, and of course as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
What’s on offer?
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- 23 days holiday
- Workplace pension
- On-going training opportunities
- Career progression opportunities
- Sick pay
- Flexi and hybrid working.
This position is full-time Monday to Friday from 9.00 am to 5.30 pm.
Virtual/Remote interview process initially.
Does this role sound like you? If so, then we would love to hear from you! 😊
Please send your CV and cover letter telling us why you think that you will make a great addition to the Red Ant Solutions Digital Marketing team! We look forward to hearing from you.
04 April 2022