5 benefits from using an SEO agency
This is not intended as a complete list but the other day I was thinking about all the additional benefits that are gained by our clients when they decide to work with us (beyond 'getting us to no.1'), either by moving from their current supplier (often the web design company that they used to build their website) or following the realisation that their company is slipping down the search engine results whilst their competitors climb.
- Fresh pair of eyes. One of the first benefits that you get from a decent SEO agency is the years of experience eyes that are cast over your existing web presence and digital marketing strategy. Not got a strategy or a website to be proud of? We can help there too!
- Wide subject knowledge. SEO is an enormous topic requiring a full and wide range of skills, from copywriting, PR, technical and design through to analysis and strategic alignment. Working with an SEO agency means that you have all these skills to hand, relieving the pressure on your marketing or IT guys with the full knowledge that you have experts in their field working for you.
- Knowing how to integrate. At Red Ant Solutions we are also marketers and PPC campaign managers - not a team of faceless IT geeks based in the middle of nowhere (in fact we are just minutes from the M25 in Surrey near Guildford) . If we are asked to just run a PPC, Facebook ads or Google Adwords campaign for you we know to and how to align it with both your SEO and marketing strategy.
- Conversion. It's not all about the SEO. For your website to succeed you also need it to convert the visitors and we know all about that as we also build websites and market our clients.
- Great coffee and tea! Call our Godalming, Surrey offices and arrange a meeting to chat through your SEO or PPC needs and sample it!
Agency Director, Digital